Quote Originally Posted by MotownGold View Post
I have been following this Forum for years, but recently signed up. Through my 40+ years of following Diana Ross, I have had so many wonderful experiences and met many amazing fans.

However, there is another side. Negativity, jealousy and all out hatred. I stopped talking to DR and/or Supremes fans years ago. I thought growing up everyone loved Diana or at the very least, was open to the message of her music. I was wrong and sadly that has ruined specific events for me.

I do NOT care if Diana looks good at 75, sounds like she is 28, wears the same gowns, or sings I Will Survive 1000 more times. For me, music [[specifically Diana) has guided me through so many things in my life.

The individual in question: on this forum, youtube, instagram, facebook etc posts negative things about Diana. He uses aliases and often has conversations technically with himself.

He ruins this forum by demeaning women, speaking for Mary Wilson, referring to her as Diane [[as if he knows her), and insulting members.

He does NOT get it. He does NOT understand what Motown represents to people around the world.
He wants to destroy the good things, the enduring legacy of Motown.

I hope he finds peace within the music.
I hope he can share in all the joy that Diana, The Supremes and Motown have given to all of us.

With an open heart Marv
Happy Holidays
Lovely post. I like the way your words flow effortlessly. I feel calmer and relaxed by what you have written. Positivity will always triumph over negativity. Thank you.