[REMOVE ADS]

Scherrie Payne [[Glass House) -Stealing Moments From Another Woman's Life - 1972

This is a great recording. Scherrie Payne sounding very soulful:

Yes, Scherrie is great on that. I recently bought this CD and have been really
    enjoying it. I believe I heard Scherrie say she was the only one still alive from
    the group.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post

Yes, Scherrie is great on that. I recently bought this CD and have been really
    enjoying it. I believe I heard Scherrie say she was the only one still alive from
    the group.
    Yes, Scherrie is the lone surviving member of Glass House. I will have to check out that CD. Thanks, Lakeside.

there was another CD briefly available with unreleased cuts....I believe it had glass block letting and no photos on it....Horse and Rider was one cut I remember...I still have it somewhere. I love most of GH cuts....If It Ain't Love It Don't Matter is one of my favorites.

"Crumbs Off The Table" is my favourite from Glass House. Never paid too much attention to most of the other cuts from both their albums, but this one sounds very good to me right now.