Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
‘Mary does not always tell the truth - she’s an admitted liar in Dreamgirl, accused of duplicity by Flo in several situations and has told whoppers to very recently claiming she coined No-hit Supremes”. I can list sone of her untruths if you wish.

Mary could have told the truth about The Andantes but instead chose to work it into her memoire as another ”poor me” situation after Flo left and not that The A’s had been augmenting or totally replacing them since 1963. THAT would have been telling the truth. What Mary did was write a book using some facts and some falsehoods and some in-between realities.

personally, I don’t believe Mary and Flower are on the Christmas album, I can hear Marlene barrow all over the place…… And, I think Mary and Flos would’ve sounded better especially on white Christmas and well quite a few others. You are so completely not objective about this topic that everyone can predict what you’re going to say before you even say it. George and Andy stated plainly that mary and flow are not on stop the name of love single, you choose not to believe that because Levine Dempsey said she recorded with Mary and flo on that song…… Ignoring the fact that the take that she did with Mary and Florence was not used for the 45… That that you just look for anything to support your agenda and go with it. Other times, when it suits your agenda, you quote Andy and George like they are the holy Gospel. Whenever Smokey Robinson said something positive about Mary you repeat it ad nauseam, but when he wrote in his book that “The story of the Supremes would’ve been the same with Diane and any two girls” you dismissed it as Berry Gordy’s henchmen furthering the company line.
Thank you MotownManiac. I couldn’t have said it any better!