according to the booklet in the last EE of Merry Christmas, there are a LOT of unknown dates for these sessions. So that does open the door to speculation.

They state that lead vocals were cut for Silent Night and O Holy Night on 9/9. I'm assuming these are the Flo leads [[not Diana's Silent lead and i'm also assuming she never cut a lead for Holy, but who knows for certain). So Flo was in the studios on Sept 9.

Also on Sept 9 the backgrounds were recorded for Born of Mary, Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming To Town and My Favorite Things. They also recut the backgrounds for Little Bright Star.

Now does that mean that Flo and possibly Mary are on those backgrounds? I don't know. But Flo was at a studio doing Xmas recordings on the same day that Xmas backgrounds were recorded.

The girls then were traveling and performing throughout Sept. 9/10 in Philly at JFK Stadium then 9/17 - 26 at the Safari Room in San Jose.

Other background recording dates are: 9/1 Twinkle, Little Bright and Joy to World, 9/13 White Christmas, 9/16 Children Xmas, Little Drummer, My Xmas Tree, 9/21 Silver Bells

So I'm going to GUESS that IF Flo and Mary are on Xmas album, it would most likely be Born of mary, Rudolph, Santa is Coming, Little Bright Star and Favorite. Possibly Twinkle and Joy

When listening to the songs, what tracks do you think you hear M and F on? Sometimes if you listen to the stereo versions of the songs and with headphones on, you can pick up backgrounds split between the two channels. Like on the Floy Joy album. that can help identify which parts might be Sups vs A's