[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Those weren't the Andantes, I love them but they're claiming too many songs... LOL
    I think it's very possible it's the Andantes on the break, but otherwise I agree. I've been saying that from the beginning. If the Andantes are on every song they're credited with, either credit from themselves or from random know it all fans, when the hell did they have time to eat, sleep and shit? They had to have been the hungriest, sleepiest, constipated background singers who ever lived. Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    I think it's very possible it's the Andantes on the break, but otherwise I agree. I've been saying that from the beginning. If the Andantes are on every song they're credited with, either credit from themselves or from random know it all fans, when the hell did they have time to eat, sleep and shit? They had to have been the hungriest, sleepiest, constipated background singers who ever lived. Give me a break.
    Exactly. It really bugs me that they seem to over-exaggerate how many songs they did, especially with the Supremes. Just freaking BUGS me! Like I can take them singing on songs if the producers wanted a full throttle sound [[like in MR&TV's "What Am I Gonna Do Without Your Love", I can believe they would sing somewhere on there but they always go to the Supremes always...with no proof).

It'll be interesting if the Holland brothers write who sung background on every song they wrote for every artist so we can finally settle this.