[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    I love Gilda Radner . How about you Gary? She must be my all-time favorite female comedian :

It does my heart good to picture the degree of love found between her and Gene Wilder.
    My all-time favorite comedians will always be Lucy Ricardo and Phyllis Diller. But, yeah, John, I loved Gilda Radner -- especially her Roseanne Rosannadanna character! I remember her doing a skit in which she was on TV advertising her latest hits collection on K-Tel in which she was lip-syncing and occasionally messing up the lyrics! Funny stuff! And another one I remember fondly was another supposed TV commercial for which she was advertising super-tight jeans. She was hilarious and so undeserving of the damned cancer that got her. And, yes, she and Gene Wilder shared a very special love. So tragic and sad. Gonna watch your Gilda video now
    Last edited by Philles/Motown Gary; 11-03-2019 at 02:25 AM.