It may be of interest to you to know that Mary Wilson will be the featured guest on Ken Bruce's Tracks of my Years segment on his radio 2 show Mon 16 - Fri 23 Sept.
For those of you who don't know what this is i shall explain. Each week a guest picks 10 songs which have personal meaning to them whilst also discussing their career. Mary taped her spot during her recent visit to London.
Each day from Mon through to Fri Mary will pick two songs that are close to her heart and will discuss the reasons behind her choices. Tracks of my years is usually broadcast sometime between 11am-11.15am on Ken's show which runs from 9.30am-12.00 noon Mon to Fri.
Ken Bruce's long running radio show is the most listened to broadcast on UK radio drawing an average of 9 million listeners each day. Tracks of my years is one of the most popular slots on the show and anyone who is anyone has appeared on the show over the years.
The show will also be available on the BBC I Player for those who are unable to listen to the live broadcast.