Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
I see! Well one thing is certain, looking at the song's label, Spector was involved in writing the song [[or was credited for such) with Hank Hunter , a name I've noticed as sharing other writing credits with Spector.

the arranger is credited as being Mike Lewis and it must be his style we are hearing on the record, don't you think?
Connie was quite a star wasn't she , another favorite for you Gary?
You've been noticing Hank Hunter's name with Phil's! I knew that listing the writers' credits would be beneficial for somebody!

I can't read the credits on the yellow promo MGM label you provided, but when I pulled up the shiny black MGM stock copy, it doesn't list an arranger. [[See attached link.)
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F333127297524
If Mike Lewis is credited as Arranger, it's probably true, although if Connie did the actual producing, she probably reserved the right to override the arranger's charts. I wish I knew the extent to which Connie produced her records but I don't. I do know that Connie had a ton of hits, all of which were high quality. She also recorded her albums and singles in several different languages which increased her worldwide popularity.

And, yes, John, I Iove Connie Francis! I have all of her 50+ albums of which most are on CD.