Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
There were only five people at the showing I attended. But it was nice to see it on the big screen and afterwards, I ended up chatting with a fan who before then I only knew from Facebook.

Re the concert itself, when it first aired, one of my local radio stations did a FM simulcast. I taped it on 8-track and played that show every day. That's how much I loved it. Over time, I became less enamored with the show and parts of it certainly drag, but I still think it was a great event. It is obviously a special show to Diana as she refers to it often. I just wish some of that love could spread to her other tv specials so that they could be released on DVD as well.
There were seven at the screening i attended reese which was a huge shame. Overall i think C.P quite a weak concert. Forgetting the lyrics to songs she was singing, continually holding the mike out to the audience, preening and posing a plenty. Had this concert taken place in 80/81 or even the 90's i think it would have been a whole lot better.
I sure wish that love would extend to the 81 Forum concert. For me it represents Diana at her best. It would be wonderful to have the entire concert on dvd.