[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Attn: Diana

Attn: Diana

Don't know if you visit this site, but Maxine Ballard has left a message for you on your facebook page. She has a message for you from Flo.

"Diana, I'm so proud of you and the way you raised your children. Your daughter and I have a lot in common, we are both teacher's. Diana, when you get the time, go to my website at maxineballard.com. I think you might be surprised. I will never forget your beautiful mother and her kindness to me. Email me at maxineballard@ gmail .com. I have a message for you from Flo, and It's all good. You are truly a real lady. Maxine Precious Ballard"
    Last edited by skooldem1; 03-01-2011 at 07:14 PM.

topdiva1 Guest
    You think Ross cares - or will reply.

Topdiva, please don't spoil the fun, at least not too soon.

Diana has a Facebook page with 148,000 fans on it, probably run by Rhonda or Ross and some help. It "could" get to her.

But this is nothing new; Maxine has always said this kind of thing.

I wonder if Flo sent Maxine Ballard a message for Diana Ross through God?

Maxine Ballard always has something in common with someone. And she's always out there dropping her email address or her website. I'm suprised she didn't mention her book. Maybe Precious would give Diana a half price discount? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Maxine Ballard always has something in common with someone. And she's always out there dropping her email address or her website. I'm suprised she didn't mention her book. Maybe Precious would give Diana a half price discount? LOL.
    What book marybrewster?

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    What book marybrewster?
    Roberta75, when you get the time, go to her website at maxineballard.com. I think you might be surprised.

topdiva1 Guest
    What book marybrewster?
    Now who's lying Jonc. Stop playing and praying - you are so compulsive - and just like Jonc will beat a theme or theory or fake personna to death.

RIP.

Maxine sounds like a decent soul but also she sounds like one of the thousands of people trying to claim a bit of a connection to something at Motown. It's always a little bit sad that for everyone one of them that made it, thousands didn't ~ them that's got shall get.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Roberta75, when you get the time, go to her website at maxineballard.com. I think you might be surprised.
    I'll check it out. Thanks marybrewster.

Quote Originally Posted by topdiva1 View Post
    Now who's lying Jonc. Stop playing and praying - you are so compulsive - and just like Jonc will beat a theme or theory or fake personna to death.

RIP.
    I am not jonc ma'am. My name is Roberta. Heed these words from the good book of Proverbs topdiva. “A false witness shall not be unpunished, and she that speaketh lies shall perish"

topdiva1 Guest
    ^^^^^

Heed this warning - give it up, you foolish fool.
    Last edited by topdiva1; 03-02-2011 at 01:59 PM.

^^^^^

Heed this waring - give it up!!!!!!
    What is a waring ma'am?

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Maxine sounds like a decent soul but also she sounds like one of the thousands of people trying to claim a bit of a connection to something at Motown. It's always a little bit sad that for everyone one of them that made it, thousands didn't ~ them that's got shall get.
    And them that's not shall lose. SO the Bible says - and it still is news!!!!!!!!

Maxine just wants money - I understand that the reason why Flo's daughters did not benefit from the trust that Diana Ross set up was - MAXINE BALLARD - with the money that Ross provided in trust - plus the social security checks they from their mother and father's death - they had enough money - more than enough really to live well on and get a great education.

But with Maxine Ballard in charge of the trust - we all see how the girls ended up.

The trust was looted, likely for drugs and liquor - and the girls DID NOT get a good education, and good life lessons at all. All they got was a false feeling of entitlement - just because there mother was once A SUpreme.

Somebody should have told them, that your mother once having been a Supreme - cannot pay the rent.

And them that's not shall lose. SO the Bible says - and it still is news!!!!!!!!

Maxine just wants money - I understand that the reason why Flo's daughters did not benefit from the trust that Diana Ross set up was - MAXINE BALLARD - with the money that Ross provided in trust - plus the social security checks they from their mother and father's death - they had enough money - more than enough really to live well on and get a great education.

But with Maxine Ballard in charge of the trust - we all see how the girls ended up.

The trust was looted, likely for drugs and liquor - and the girls DID NOT get a good education, and good life lessons at all. All they got was a false feeling of entitlement - just because there mother was once A SUpreme.

Somebody should have told them, that your mother once having been a Supreme - cannot pay the rent.
    'The trust was looted, likely for drugs and liquor' Is this true, another ruse, a lie, speculation or fabrication ma'am?

That's a pretty libelous statement topdiva and if untrue a really sinful accusation.

topdiva1 Guest
    ^^^^^

Trust and believe it is indeed true.

There is no reason other than the fact that a trust worth over a quarter of a million dollars - could not educate three young ladies. Maxine Ballard was in custody of the girls and she mis managed the trust for her own adgrandisement.

It is a damn shame that none of The Ballard sister received a college education - with funds available to them.

Maxine and the Ballard sisters are estrangled for this and many other reasons. Hopefully the Ballard sisters will see some money from the film - to help soften the blow of a very hard and sad life.

Hopefully they can now understand - that just because your mother was one of The Supremes - and likely was robbed and treated unfairly - this still does not entitle you to a cent.

Tony, can you substantiate what you wrote?

It is one thing to hold the opinion but you are not really stating facts and you are not naming Maxine Ballard as any kind of wrong doer ~ which might be libellous. [[Of course you need money to pursue these claims).

Rather than couched opinion, can you state some facts.

topdiva1 Guest
    Tony, can you substantiate what you wrote?

It is one thing to hold the opinion but you are not really stating facts and you are not naming Maxine Ballard as any kind of wrong doer ~ which might be libellous. [[Of course you need money to pursue these claims).

Rather than couched opinion, can you state some facts.

If I was Tony, I likely could.

And why would I pursue any claim against Maxine Ballard - she did TOPDIVA not harm. Perhaps her nieces should - but what could they get from her - all of nothing??

No, no no...............I mean she might pursue you; but you need to libel her [[which you might have done), she needs the money to pursue you, and you'd need to have some kind of pot of gold at the end of the rainbow which she could get. Or she might demand removal of the offensive language from this Forum or commence legal action against it for publishing the defamation.

All of which is a long shot.

But, can you be specific. Tell us what Mrs. Ballard did. Did she get coffee every day with the trust money? Did she buy cereal? Did she buy Diana's and Flo's old houses to feed the brood? Was she seen at the liquor store with trust fund money? Or was that her Social Security money?

No, no no...............I mean she might pursue you; but you need to libel her [[which you might have done), she needs the money to pursue you, and you'd need to have some kind of pot of gold at the end of the rainbow which she could get. Or she might demand removal of the offensive language from this Forum or commence legal action against it for publishing the defamation.

But, can you be specific. Tell us what Mrs. Ballard did. Did she get coffee every day with the trust money? Did she buy cereal? Did she buy Diana's and Flo's old houses to feed the brood? Was she seen at the liquor store with trust fund money? Or was that her Social Security money?
    Isn't what you're doing baiting? Asking for more information that could possibly lead to as you say to libel? hmmmmmmmmm?

Nope, no baiting.

Truth is a defence to libel/defamation.

So, facts should be true and if they happened, there should be no fear.

And hey, Tony might be right; who knows. Certainly the money went somewhere. But people without children are often very surprised by how much it costs to feed and clothe one, let alone send one to college.
    Last edited by jobeterob; 03-02-2011 at 06:37 PM. Reason: bad spelling

topdiva1 Guest

All of the above is just silly. I expected more from you - are you not supposed to be a lawyer.

smark21 Guest
    Are Flo's daughters even capable of doing college work? A lot of people aren't. Did they even get their high school diplomas?

miss_lish Guest
    I wonder if Flo sent Maxine Ballard a message for Diana Ross through God?

Miss Lish was told it was sent via the Kotex Chronicle. A devilish spectacle!

Flo's children won't be going to any college now unless it is one of those basket weaving types of degrees.

Tony, just answer the question ~ do you have any facts to back up your allegations or innuendo?

I assume the answer is no.

Sadly, Maxine Ballard seems to have a similar credibility.

And it's not plain sailing even for the ones that did make it!

I have never met Maxine so I cannot speak to her creditability or motives but, curious as to why she would have a message from Flo to give Diana now in this day and age. Also, not to get religious or anything on anyone but the scriptures state that the dead know nothing. So if I were Maxine I would be Leary of whom she thinks is speaking to her. I mean I am just saying.

miss_lish Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Are Flo's daughters even capable of doing college work? A lot of people aren't. Did they even get their high school diplomas?

College worthy or not; the girls should have had the opportunity to squander that money in any way they chose to do so; not the Kotex queen.

Maxine did write and publish her own book, The True Story of Florence Ballard, or something like that for the title. She
    charged a hefty price and the book wasn't informative at all. She gave no insight to her sister's demise or did nothing
    to capture the degree of celebrity her sister achieved. It was really fluff and very sugar-coated at that.

So, what do we think is Maxine's part in the potential new movie?

smark21 Guest
    So, what do we think is Maxine's part in the potential new movie?
    Well Maxine is the only other character besides Flo who's been cast. Nicci Gilbert, former lead singer of 90's girl group Brownstone, will be portraying Maxine.

Maxine's book was truly dreadful.

topdiva1 Guest
    Flo's children won't be going to any college now unless it is one of those basket weaving types of degrees.

Tony, just answer the question ~ do you have any facts to back up your allegations or innuendo?

I assume the answer is no.

Sadly, Maxine Ballard seems to have a similar credibility.

Your rudeness always proceeds ypu - Flo's girls can still go to college at anytime - all it takes is MONEY. As some kind of boot leg lawyer you should know that.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Well Maxine is the only other character besides Flo who's been cast. Nicci Gilbert, former lead singer of 90's girl group Brownstone, will be portraying Maxine.

Maxine's book was truly dreadful.
    The book was a hot mess.

Tony........it would be "precedes you", not "proceeds ypu". You can't just go to college unless it is for something insignificant; you need some basics to get in unless it's a nothing college.

Again...........answer the question; do you have any facts to substantiate your claims about Maxine or is this another one of your "I attended a taping that hasn't been held" moments?

topdiva1 Guest
    The Tony thing is more boring than you.

Tony........it would be "precedes you", not "proceeds ypu". You can't just go to college unless it is for something insignificant; you need some basics to get in unless it's a nothing college.

Again...........answer the question; do you have any facts to substantiate your claims about Maxine or is this another one of your "I attended a taping that hasn't been held" moments?
    After her Oprah lie I would take everything topdiva says with a grain of salt jobeterob.

Did Randy Jackson Diss Monica On “American Idol”? [VIDEO] Written by Hello Beautiful Staff on March 3, 2011 2:00 pm

View PhotosLast night on “American Idol,” contestant Ashthon Jones sang Monica’s “Love All Over Me.” While judges Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez gave her praise, Randy Jackson wasn’t entirely impressed.

After she finished, he told her:

“I like you, you’ve got that confidence, you got the stage presence, I feel like you’ve been doing it forever. I didn’t love the song. If I’m really being honest, the song is like an R&B-Monica joint – it’s cool – but I think you’re broader and bigger than that. And you can take on more challenges. I love Monica, don’t get me wrong, it’s a cool song for her, but I think, I just feel something different for you. I like you. You’re Diana Ross.”

topdiva1 Guest
    After her Oprah lie I would take everything topdiva says with a grain of salt jobeterob.
    What no bible quote?

What no bible quote?
    They are wasted on you ma'am. Show some repentance and I'll share the scriptures.

topdiva1 Guest
    They are wasted on you ma'am. Show some repentance and I'll share the scriptures.
    GOOD GOD DON'T SHARE NO SCRIPTURES. I have had enough of you misquoting the bible ways. LOL

The good Lord knows why I am more absent than present on this board nowadays. What a mess.

RIP.
    You should know about fake, mona2400 aka Anthony Green aka whatever the one you used at the old AOL board.

'The trust was looted, likely for drugs and liquor' Is this true, another ruse, a lie, speculation or fabrication ma'am?

That's a pretty libelous statement topdiva and if untrue a really sinful accusation.

One of the interesting things about TD is how she has gone around various forums over the years defending Tony Turner .... "if it's not true why hasn't anyone sued him?". The people that Turner wrote about are not in financial shape to sue him. Period. Unless a lawyer would take the case Pro Bono, these poor folks are out of luck. Carol Burnett sued the National Enquirer in 1981:

Burnett drew attention in 1981, when she sued the tabloid newspaperNational Enquirer for libel after the Enquirer described her alleged public drunkenness, purportedly with Henry Kissinger. Carol was particularly sensitive to the accusations because of her parents' own alcoholism. The case, Carol Burnett v. National Enquirer, Inc., was a landmark for libel cases involving celebrities, although the unprecedented $1.6 million verdict for Burnett was reduced to about $800,000 on appeal. She donated a portion of that award to the University of Hawaii and University of California at Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism saying she hoped the suit would teach aspiring journalists the dangers of defaming individuals in articles. The money was used to fund Law and Ethics courses at the school. Burnett said at the time that she didn't care if she just won "cab fare", and that the lawsuit was a matter of principle.

Carol had the money to sue. People like Top Diva's idol got away with his crap because they didn't have the money or time to sue his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by randy_russi View Post
    Maxine did write and publish her own book, The True Story of Florence Ballard, or something like that for the title. She
    charged a hefty price and the book wasn't informative at all. She gave no insight to her sister's demise or did nothing
    to capture the degree of celebrity her sister achieved. It was really fluff and very sugar-coated at that.

At the time it came out is was selling for around $50 bucks. Right now it's on Amazon for $19.95, but the two links say either "out of stock" or "limited".

One of my friends bought it and we sent it around to each other to read. It was pretty bad.

I've met Linda Blair and she's a nice gal. I think Regan was based on TD.

topdiva1 Guest
    Tony Turner wrote about many extremely wealthy people - like Aretha Franklin, Berry Gordy, Diana Ross, Mary Wilson, etc, etc, etc, and as you all know a lot of it was not at all faltering. However none of these SUPER RICH SUPERSTARS, have sued him at all, to this day. In fact Dennis Edwards went on Joan Rivers with Tony Turner - side by side - and told Joan Rivers, as it pertained to DELIVER US FROM TEMPTATION, "...yes it is all true - but I wish he had not of told some of it.

You can be sure that the attorneys that vetted both of Turner's books made them suit proof. What I would like to read is what the attorney boys took out of those books.

It is also interesting to note that in Deliver Us From Temptation, Turner really let Mary Wilson, and Dennis Edwards have it, big time - but they are friends again, Tony Turner has been forgiven, and welcomed back into the fold - it appears that , "... nothing cures like time and love".