Marv reported in another part of the forum that Flo's ABC masters were lost in the 2008 Universal fire. A google search produces very little information. Sad news if true. I wonder if George or Andy and the guys have any information and how this might effect any future releases of Flo's solo alternate versions. Back when the Flo sessions were only available on bootleg, I received a copy that had some alternates of "It Doesn't Matter How I Say It" [[one of which was a superior vocal to the released version) and alternates of "My Heart", along with the instrumental track to "You Don't Have To". I later learned that some fans had copies that included alternates of many of the other songs as well. I've been hoping some of them might get a mix and released on future Supremes compilations, but if this fire really destroyed the masters, and barring that there is not a copy in wherever it is Motown is storing their holdings, then I guess the bootlegs will be all that remains [[aside from the official 2002 Spectrum release).