[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Any One Still Have Those Small CD 3 Music Disc That Came Out Around the Early 90's?

I have the 3 that I purchased back then. I tried to post a picture but was unable to post it here for some reason. There were other artist available but these are the ones I picked up back then:

Billy Stewart: Summertime, I Do Love You, I'm No Romeo, Sitting In The Park

The Fifth Dimension: Medley Aquarius/Let The Sun Shine In, Stone Soul Picnic, The Flesh Failures, Let It Be Me

The Delfonics: La La Means I Love You, Didn't I Blow Your Mind, Ready Or Not Here I Come

I guess the 3" disc were just a novelty as they didn't seem to take off but they were cute and sounded good. I'll have to check my CD compatible players as I often update equipment. New audio technology is not compatible with these small disc but I think my older 5 disc Sony SACD player will play them. Anyone with more information on this format?

Edit: Picture did post after all but the second one was a mistake.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mr_june; 07-16-2019 at 03:28 PM.