[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did anyone on here personally know Sandra Tilley?

I am beginning a passion project which highlights and profiles the achievements of Motown stars who have fascinated me and who I consider, "unsung," for a local Arizona publication / music blog.

One of the individuals I would like to cover in this series is the late Sandra Tilley, and I was wondering if any fans had the chance to meet her or anyone had a personal connection.

This project is being driven by only the most respectful intentions and my love of music, and won't contain any hearsay or rumors about social drama; In the case of Sandra, I would like to celebrate her career in music and find some folks who know came in contact or knew her personally for complete context.

I am looking for as much material as I can gather, so feel free to message me privately if you don't feel comfortable addressing it here.
    Last edited by loganjlr; 07-01-2019 at 02:22 AM.