so far we have 5 or so complete shows from the Diana era - Copa 65, Roostertail 66, Copa 67, Talk 68, Farewell. What are your thoughts? fav one? misses/hits? What are your thoughts on the evolution of their act?

Copa 65 is endearing to me - it's like listening to your kids make a success of themselves. the girls are so young and eager. but it's also tightly wound. maybe too much so

Rooster - i enjoy this show a LOT. the girls have an air of confidence and professionalism. they were in the zone here! i also prefer the full version of the hits.

Copa 67 - things just seem to be full speed ahead and it's too much IMO. diana's voice is weak, due to her headcold.

Talk of the town - solid but the sound balance is off. cindy might as well not be there for much of it. mary is too booming too. the structure of the show is interesting, in that it seems to be anchored with several large medleys - Symphony, hits, Millie, Beatles, Sam Cooke [[although that was cut from the lp)

Farewell - i think i prefer this to TOTT. there's a more fun vibe to it, with the girls ad libs and all. would LOVE to hear what was edited out hehehe. I like the addition of Aquarius and how that was a totally new element for them.