[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IMO there's a happy medium between some of the smaller Masser ballads that are nice but sort of missing something [[like To Love Again) and the overwrought new tracks on To Love Again [[Crying my heart over you).

Some of the ballads like To Love and Raining Again are lovely and excellent lp tracks but they sort of lack something. their strong structure might not be as tight or strong, lyrics might be a bit vague

And some ballads can easily become too saccharine and over-the-top. It's my Turn does a good job of building drama but without crossing the line to overwhelming and just "too much." But Crying My Heart and One More Time are just too much

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    IMO there's a happy medium between some of the smaller Masser ballads that are nice but sort of missing something [[like To Love Again) and the overwrought new tracks on To Love Again [[Crying my heart over you).

Some of the ballads like To Love and Raining Again are lovely and excellent lp tracks but they sort of lack something. their strong structure might not be as tight or strong, lyrics might be a bit vague

And some ballads can easily become too saccharine and over-the-top. It's my Turn does a good job of building drama but without crossing the line to overwhelming and just "too much." But Crying My Heart and One More Time are just too much
    I am not familar with the songs "Raining Again" and "One More Time" sup.. Might they be from an impending Lost And Found album lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    Sometimes I'm in the mood for a good bubble bath.