[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Evan Ross Music

Evan Ross Music

For those curious as to what Evan sounds like, he previews a new song on his website.

http://evanrossmusic.com/

miss_lish Guest
    Very nice!! Michale Jacksonish!!

Especially at the beginning there...........sounds like Michael. Thanks for finding and posting.

Yes, I saw this website earlier today. Upon first listen, I also thought of Michael. However, the lyrics in this song are making me raise my eyebrow, especially one of the lines. I personally don't care for mature/explicit love songs, but if that's your thing, then hey. He's definitely talented though.

The song I'm speaking of is being streamed on his Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Yes, I saw this website earlier today. Upon first listen, I also thought of Michael. However, the lyrics in this song are making me raise my eyebrow, especially one of the lines. I personally don't care for mature/explicit love songs, but if that's your thing, then hey. He's definitely talented though.

The song I'm speaking of is being streamed on his Facebook page.
    I was put off by that line too. I dont really need lyrics to be too specific to that kind of detail.

miss_lish Guest
    My, my so prissy the two of you! That was HOTTTTT!!

smark21 Guest
    The song was alright, nothing special, though I may not be the best judge as my taste in contemporary music falls more in favor of Indie Rock than commercial "R and B". AS for lyrics, it's pretty tame in comparison to the likes of the current Enrique Iglesias hit "Tonight I'm Fucking You".

topdiva1 Guest
    A great production of a sweet song. It appears that Evan was surrounded by the best background singers and top flight musicians, much like his mom - thus bringing forth a nice product.

Now having said that - he will still have to sell the songs live - and today's youth will not give him an automatic past because of his mother. Although the name Ross will open many doors for him - he must work it when he crosses the threshold of that door.

Let's wish this young man well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miss_lish View Post
    My, my so prissy the two of you! That was HOTTTTT!!
    Miss Lish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IfGBQ-T_GY

That's me! *smile*

But I do agree that he's a hottie!

Just heard it --- sounds like a winner and dang the boy can actually sing.