Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
I feel for Miss Ross, but unfortunately she's just endured what a lot of "common" folks deal with when flying. No surprise to see that Diana's biggest non fan would choose to take shots at her rather than address the problem, which is a problem that many people have complained about. TSA has a notorious reputation for the way they treat people. There are countless news program exposures of some of what goes on in US airports. Recently I watched a surveillance video account on Youtube of a woman who was targeted by TSA because she had previously filed a complaint against them involving breast milk. There's a video on Youtube about the way a four year old with severe health problems was treated by TSA. It might be a tad bit tempting to poke fun at the wealthy celebrity [[especially one known for her diva antics) who finds out that celebrity status doesn't not always exempt one from certain treatment, but to completely invalidate the fact that Diana Ross would be the latest on a list of hundreds of thousands with TSA complaints just drives home the sickness that is the Diana vs Mary wars. Now remove Diana Ross' name from this story, insert Mary Wilson's, and several posts in this thread will suddenly have a different reaction. Stop me when I'm lying.
I won't be stopping you. Great post. Well said my friend.