Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
I got nothing on my mind, Homeboy. Except basketball, I guess. Both of the teams that I follow are looking sketchy going into the playoffs. Sixers still not playing up to par and the Nuggets don't look like a tournament team, even with the fourth best record in the league. Maybe they'll catch fire. Or maybe, there's always next year. I'll know in a few weeks. If they meet in the Finals, I'm rooting for Philly, by the way. So don't ask.

And I have the same problem in football. Miami may not make the playoffs again in a decade but I expect Atlanta to be NFC champs this season. Too bad Donald Trump, Jerry Jones and former sh*tty sherriff David Clarke have me so pissed at the NFL that I probably won't watch a game for the second year in a row. But I still follow and support my teams because its hard for a 40+ year fan to not be a fan. If they meet in the Super Bowl, I'm rooting for Atlanta, by the way. So don't ask.

Say a prayer for my Pops, who is in the hospital right now. I'm so worked up, I probably should be in the bed next to his.

I'm trying to dig out my old post where I made about six predictions for the Donald Trump presidency because I'm pretty sure at least four of them are absolutely spot on right now. But I can't find it. What the heck is wrong with america? [[I spelled it in lower case because an improper place doesn't deserve to be referred to by a proper noun.) Sixty years of civil rights went *poof* up in smoke, just like that.

Anyway, I'm getting grumpier as I get older. I find more to complain about than I should. Thank God I live in a condo or I'd be screaming at those damned kids to get off of my lawn. By the way, is it me or is everybody else in the world freaking crazy?
Jerry I hope your Dad gets better soon!