[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Just babblin!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Great! I'll need her to vote early. And also to vote quite often. I've been hoping to find Lilbits because I need someone to let people know that something I'm doing is finished. And as the old saying went "The opera ain't over 'til Lilbits sings". [[Dick Motta would be proud) When I give a state of the union address, I want her to wail away to let everybody know to get the heck out of the chamber without asking me any questions. And her warbling is the tonic that the doctor ordered for clearing out a room. Plus, it'll make people turn off their TVs before the opposition has a chance to give their response to my message.

Just make sure she knows that she can't sing until she sees me put the earplugs in.
    Last edited by Jerry Oz; 05-02-2019 at 04:26 PM.