That sounds great, soph! Tell Larry and Floyd that I don't forget those who help me out. If they do the benefit, I'll give you guys a special discount off of your fees for playing at my inaugural. And can you get me a business card for Wee & Steal? My last accountants [[Tookis, Loot & Rann) stopped returning my calls when I asked how my last six years' direct deposits wound up in an off-shore account.

I'm sure they're digging into it but their number is now disconnected and I've been advised to stop trying to reach them by one of their associates, Salvatore "Big Sally With the Guns" Gottakillia. He's a sweet guy, by the way. He invited himself to my birthday party and when he noticed something wrong with my $3,500 karaoke machine, he took it in mid-performance to be repaired. That was two years ago, so I guess it needs a lot of work. I did bump into "Big Sally With The Guns" a couple weeks ago and when I asked if it was fixed, he told me that I should be more worried about missing my legs and face than my karaoke machine. That was pretty deep. Reminds me that I shouldn't put too much value into materialistic things. I think.

Might make "Big Sally With The Guns" my Chief of Staff. If he can pass the background check. I don't want to be the first president with questionable characters in his cabinet. How would that look?