What if- DMF sang an album marketed as a children's album with the most pure crossover appeal that Berry and HDH could ever churn called "The Supremes Sing Children's Songs"? I am talking preschool,nursery rhyme, public domain [[or about to enter the public domain) songs done as a concept adventure album [[Diane going on a mystical adventure in between tracks , with some help with Florence and Mary). The cover would probably just have no faces a la the early Motown covers, or have Diana be so tiny it would be hard to notice.

It would probably be recorded in LA, but they can record in Detroit with the Funk Brothers if it would be cheaper [[or if they want to introduce kids to soul music).

As for the lineup Mary and Flo need to be present and heard in the songs. Andantes can be added in, but you still need to hear Mary and Flo as well.

It would be nice if the Supremes would have aimed at the young kiddies, so parents can trust them instead of hearing songs mostly about cheating with you partner and a love child [[I'm looking at you, Stop In The Name of Love).

So what do you think? Would that have happened? It was a random idea I had while sleeping.

Don't judge.