[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Excellent to read this. Sky Arts - I used to visit them regularly when I worked at Sky giving them all sorts of ideas. I even suggested they video my Detroit session back [[free) in 2008 with a view to exploiting the footage with any Funk Brother/Motown connected productions they may be involved with in the future. Yes, it was a two way street where I could have benefited too. I also suggested a Philly idea looking at the 60s and their attempts to sound 'Motown' and the breakaway with their own 'sound' on the late 60s/ early 70s. I mentioned that the musicians and artists are not getting any younger and any footage they acquire would be priceless for future productions. Alas, nada. I will keep an eye out for the programme Alan.
    Last edited by 55Motown; 03-13-2019 at 03:28 PM.