were most of these Diana era or later? seems line in the 70s they did a bit more with unique features/colors/etc for each girl. Actually i think mostly in the Scherrie era:

I can't think of any Flo era outfits that had differences for each girl

The first i can think of for DRATS was the Fats Waller medley outfits, although i believe those were owned by the production company. not the girls

DRATS
*TCB red/pink/orange pantsuits
*black and white ink-spot gowns - Diana had a huge b&w marabou feather wrap in the productions stills from the TCB Funny Girl medley. did the girls have one or just her?
*silver batwing pantsuits - D green and M/C blue
*orange and yellow pantsuits from Hollywood palace
*silver and bronze gowns from HP
*Bob Hope show mini dresses

Jean outfits
*pink Glen Campbell pantsuits - although all girls had all the pieces, sometimes only Jean would wear the patchwork vest
*the blue shorts jumper outfit from this thread has some minor differences for each girl
*the pink gowns in this thread are each a different shade
*hibiscus gowns from S&C with MJL - jeans feathers and top is lavender while others are pink
*Chiffon kate Smith gowns - one color for each

Scherrie
*red fringe gowns from S&C - different bodices for each
*green chiffon and sequin - different bodices for each
*bronze and white sequins - mary in white, cindy bronze and scherrie in both
*dream sequence outfits
*velvet outfits from Sammy & Co - one is black, one deep bronze and one dark purple
*black and sequin Jesus robes - the sleeves differ for each
*white/yellow/orange chiffon - originally only mary was sleeveless and each girl had a different color
*red billowy outfits - lol not sure what to call these. there's a brief clip of MSS in these red outfits doing You R Heart Of me on Merv. they're not the same red outfits from when they were on Soul Train or used in the photo shoot for HE. not sure if these are their own or what
*brown striped gowns - worn on Come into my life on ST. the stripes differ with Mary's more blue, Scherrie's more oranges [[i think) and susaye's more red/pinks
*caftans w beaded colors - each a slightly different shade