[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I didn’t believe it before but I do now. I don’t care how many times they change their story, I went into watching this believing that they were just looking for money. I was never molested, and I don’t know what I believe About the harm that was done… If it were done. However, both men make compelling arguments that go way beyond “he touched my genitals “ i’m talking about the aftermath, I’m talking about the years later, I’m talking about their relationships with those that should’ve protected them, I believe their stories and I believe that MJ had 1 million good qualities…… And that he truly did love children….doc but I also believe that he stopped maturing sexually at a young age much like he did other emotional developments. No one will ever know unless of course they take a polygraph test. Jackson’s family could sue these boys in civil court and try to force a poly graph test which is admissible in California in civil cases. If the boys had nothing to hide, they would agree. Personally, I don’t think they care if people believe them or not…… I think it just trying to wake people up to say don’t let children sleep with strange men in their bed…… Because if you’re stupid enough to do that, you probably should not be having children to begin with! I don’t know of a parent Who would allow that.

Of course, there are people who will defend anybody against anything if they have a motive…… Look at the people that that OJ was innocent, or Bill Cosby… Even after he admitted that he had a lot of people supporting him trying to poke holes and his accusers ridiculed or look at the people that stand behind Donald Trump against over whelming evidence that he lied about so many things and continues to do so….doc those people will never be objective about Michael, and I don’t think it matters…… What matters is that boys and girls stop being abused and that people open up their eyes and look around and make sure that if it walks like a duck and smells like a dark it might be a dark and even if it turns out not to be A duck, it’s better to be safe than ducked.
    Last edited by TheMotownManiac; 03-06-2019 at 11:16 PM.