Quote Originally Posted by jboy88 View Post
Let’s be real, there’s skepticism on both sides of this story! As harrowing as the show might have been, it’s still a one sided affair that IMO, caters to the side that says he’s guilty! And I hate that they are making these allegations about a man who’s not around to defend himself! And I don’t like how some fans are trying to “cancel” him.

Even if the ratings were decent, the reviews have been mixed. As stated before, more people are upset with Oprah for giving these guys more credibility! Everyone in the audience were survivors of abuse. No one from the Jackson family was involved. Again, one sided. While I’m not about “canceling” people, Oprah lost a lot of cool points!

Michael Jackson is gone now. He’s faced his final judgment! Why not just let this go, and enjoy the music he left us.

But that’s just my opinion.
I agree. They tried him when he was alive and he was found not guilty. To attempt to try him again after he has died is disingenuous and a waste of time. I will remain satisfied with the verdict of 2005....Not Guilty! I will also enjoy Michael's music when I want!