AND NOW...FOR THE FINISH:

And these were the MAIN ones but there were a few others he spent time with:
1.) Alfonso Ribeiro [[b. 1972) [[1984-86)
2.) Corey Feldman [[b. 1971) [[1984-89): admitted to sleeping over at Michael's bed; claims no molestation, but said MJ showed him a book of nude adults and said if MJ showed it to his kid, he'd "punched him".
3.) Damien Stein [[b. 1979) [[1988-92): initially phone calls and letters but soon Michael would send Damien to be with him at the Hideout and Neverland; Michael then visited Damien's home in California where he shared a bed with him. This would be when Damien's father taped conversations Michael would have with Damien's mother Glenda, i.e., the Glenda Tapes that are on YouTube right now. Damien said he lost contact with Michael around 1992.
4.) Mark Ronson [[b. 1975) [[1985-87): the future Grammy winner who admitted sleeping in Michael's bed at Hayvenhurst.
5.) Kieran Culkin [[b. 1982) [[1990-92): also slept with Michael with brother Mac. Has never talked about his relationship with Michael as far as I know.
6.) BJ Novak [[b. 1979) [[1992): Michael once came to a restaurant he was at in Massachusetts while with Deepak Chopra and MJ sat next to BJ at the "kids table" trying to impress them.
7.) Aaron Carter [[b. 1987) [[2001-2004): Aaron would claim when he was 15 that MJ gave him wine and caught him trying to sleep in his bed. Of course Aaron now denies he ever said that but Aaron is a really messed up fool so I'll leave it at that!

Then there are just moments of straight up weirdness and inappropriateness with kids in GENERAL:

1.) Lisa Marie Presley [[his first wife) - he met her in 1975 when she was 7 and he was 16. Claimed he saw "something special in her eyes". Once invited her and Priscilla to Hayvenhurst in 1984. Priscilla showed up alone. When MJ wondered where Lisa was, Priscilla was adamant about bringing a 16-year-old girl with her.
2.) Tatum O'Neal - claimed they started dating in 1977 when he was 19 and she was...13/14. Again, why is a grown man admitting to this. He also claimed Tatum tried to seduce him one night at the same age. This prompted Tatum to deny she ever did this and she wrote about it in her book.
3.) Soleil Moon Frye - in 2011, the former Punky Brewster told "Today" that when she was 8, she spent time at a Jacuzzi with a 25-year-old Jackson talking about "life".

----
Now this may take y'all time to read but once you get done with it, you go and try to tell me that Michael Jackson was this innocent that got railroaded. Time to stop thinking the Michael Jackson who sang "I Want You Back" and "ABC-123" was the Michael we all know and love. The real Michael Jackson was obviously a different character and not one to be seen as a hero but as a flawed man who obviously went over boundaries he shouldn't have with innocent children. PERIOD!