Carlo, I was in exactly the same place you were. I simply refused to believe that this man who loved children so much would take advantage of them in this manner. I did notice early on that most of the kids around him were little boys, if there were girls they were a sister of those boys. Then the eccentricities just got worse and worse.

I was also suspicious of the massive settlement he gave his first victim. Innocent men don't settle. It hurt his career greatly and when it didn't stop him from actively pursuing young boys my doubts grew.

Again, it was the Martin Beshears documentary that really convinced me. He was sitting on a couch with that little boy and they were behaving like boyfriends instead of mentor/subject. I got a cold feeling watching it and then watching him squirm when Beshears asked why he was lying about not having facial reconstructions. We were talking about it at work the next day and I remember telling a friend the little boy in that piece was probably going to be Jackson's next lawsuit. A month later he was.

MJs mugshot was one of the wierdest I've ever seen. He looked defiant and a bit effeminate.

I'm a believer that where there is smoke, there is fire. There's a huge amount of smoke around MJ.