[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Michael just lived a sad, awful and tragic life. Period.
    Ironically, this was the main reason I looked up to him. [[Most of my favorite MJ songs at that time were from his Motown days) As I said earlier in the thread, Michael’s behavior was not unlike a child/teen with Aspergers. I would see how the media would dog him out over the way he lived and his eccentricities. And I could relate to it, because I was bullied and teased a lot. Around the same time he was on trail, I was in a similar situation with a classmate that I won’t get into further. In a sense, he was a socially awkward hero. In fact, whenever I felt like someone wasn’t treating me fairly, i’d say “you’re treating me like the media treats Michael Jackson”.

I want to believe Michael was 100 innocent, but I doubt it. Even if he meant no ill intent, he still could have crossed the line.
    Last edited by jboy88; 03-08-2019 at 12:24 PM.