[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I think David has tried to release these in the past without any success. I will drop him a text for any updates. He did say to me quite recently that some of the more recent releases have sold just a few hundred copies worldwide making them uneconomical. Having said that with Aretha's passing there is likely to be more interest in her music than previously.
    Interesting, though unfortunate news. Also kindly advise David that I really want Jerry Butler's 'The Spice of Life' and 'The Sagittarius Movement'. I'm sure he'll do it just for me Hope you are well.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Interesting, though unfortunate news. Also kindly advise David that I really want Jerry Butler's 'The Spice of Life' and 'The Sagittarius Movement'. I'm sure he'll do it just for me Hope you are well.
    Record companies are finding it increasingly unworthwhile to license product due to such limited sales. David has been knocked back so many times recently.
    The Jerry Butler albums are excellent and i will certainly forward your suggestions to him, but i wouldn't hold out much hope in the current climate.
    Thank you for your good wishes. I am very well thank you, and hope you are too.