[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    I think they all should be interviewed. Definitely. However I don't think any of them should have control or say over its edit or presentation. Too many cooks spoil the soup. I don't want it to have a Ross slant nor a Wilson or a Gordy slant.

There is a way to tell their story with the trials and tribulations without having anyone come out looking like a villain or a victim, but the focus has to be on their career, achievements, and why they were so successful. It cannot be about the backstage drama.
    This is 2019. It has to have the drama! Most people know that there was plenty of drama associated with The Supremes story. To X that out or to go light on it would be a big mistake and a receipe for disaster. I'd like to see Spike Lee direct it. He did a great job with the film Malcolm X. You cannot bring a fluff piece to the public today, especially when the subject is one where the drama is just as legendary as the group itself! If they do it right, there will be NO comparison to what was presented in the film "Dreamgirls".
    Last edited by marv2; 03-02-2019 at 07:31 PM.