[REMOVE ADS]

Hear This Now! Jean Can You Hear Me?

Here is a superb revision of "Bad Weather"that was posted just this week. Check it out!

I like it better than the original which I thought was overproduced. to heavy imo. I like this lighter mix.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddh View Post
    I like it better than the original which I thought was overproduced. to heavy imo. I like this lighter mix.
    I really got into the "trance" breakdown near the end of this mix. Love hearing different versions of older songs I liked.

I generally don't like remixed extended versions much if at all....this is the best one I've heard so far. I actually like the commenter above think its a big improvement. Even made jean sound like she was naturally stretching it a bit and enjoying the hell out of it....VERY NICE!...thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post
    I generally don't like remixed extended versions much if at all....this is the best one I've heard so far. I actually like the commenter above think its a big improvement. Even made jean sound like she was naturally stretching it a bit and enjoying the hell out of it....VERY NICE!...thank you!
    You are most welcome. I think this is the Supremes at their Soulful best! I like how they toned down the horns a bit from the original. It sounds less brassy.
    Last edited by marv2; 02-23-2019 at 09:03 PM.

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Marv for bringing this to our attention. I went & bought the album just to get this fantastic remix. Hoping that someone who does the choosing of music for movies/tv hears this & uses it

You're most welcome Sacramento John! These talented guys that create these awesome remixes mean that we can enjoy some of our favorites all over again. They breathe new life into these great recordings.