[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    The right jury. Still can't believe they convinced the last one that someone seamlessly superimposed his face on another man's body. That technology costs less than $100 in 2019 but it was prohibitively expensive as a way to frame someone 20 years ago.

I know people who would watch the purported tape of him with a 14-year old girl and have zero qualms about acquitting him. "All part of the orchestrated campaign against black men that all of you sheep refuse to acknowledge", they say. I can't understand how they see this monster as if he's an innocent man in somebody's cross hairs. More proof that when Living Colour came out with "Cult of Personality", they knew exactly what they were singing about.
    It's been alleged that witnesses in his previous trial were bribed and intimidated to change their testimony. I don't understand the racial aspect to this being alleged here by any serious person when both the Police Superintendent [[Chief) and Chief Prosecuting Attorney in the case are themselves Black... both of whom would have to give their blessings for this case to proceed...although I imagine some folks will find an excuse for most anything they want to believe bad enough...
    Last edited by StuBass1; 02-22-2019 at 06:51 PM.