Rock 'n' Soul / Motown / Stonewall Legends:
Diana Ross & The Supremes
2004-B
[[as in "B" sides)

Diana Ross & The Supremes: The B-Sides

Beautifully pictured [[l-2-r): Diana Ross, Mary Wilson and Florence Ballard
[Note: This is full-faced picture not shown on DRS #1s album cover!]
"The 'B' Sides of Diana Ross & The Supremes" -- the flipside songs -- were so popular and memorable at The Stonewall and hundreds of other Gay clubs and bars, particularly throughout America and the United Kingdom, that these wonderful songs had a following of their own, which happily exists to this very day. At last our dreams came true: there is a compact disc [[c/d) with virtually every Diana Ross & The Supremes' flipside song from 1963 through 1969 -- a total of 30 are included! By virtue of space, the c/d excludes the five duet flipside songs with The Temptations. What's amazing is that Motown Records in over four decades never bothered [[or had the customer-oriented want list) to compile and distribute a record album nor an 8-track tape nor a cassette nor a c/d of all the incredible DRS flipside songs. By the way, Motown still hasn't! This is a privately-produced collection with limited distribution. What a Supreme treat!
The popular Diana Ross & The Supremes' fabulous flipside songs -- most written by ace Motown songwriters Holland-Dozier-Holland [["H-D-H") -- at The Stonewall Club [[1966 - 1969) on this special compact disc include: "Everything's Good About You" [[so popular and so danceable that we had our own special line dance for this song), "He's All I Got", "Put Yourself In My Place" [[another line dance), "Remove This Doubt" [[a very untypical Supremes, sad, unsure, melodramatic song romanticized for bump 'n' grind), "There's No Stopping Us Now" [[another great second-tier Gay anthem), "All I Know About You" [[an unusual, surprise campy song), "Going Down For The Third Time" [[powerful and very "A" side), "I Guess I'll Always Love You" [[Isley Brothers re-do), "Will This Be The Day" [[wishful, girlie and pretty), "The Young Folks" [[the definitive 1969 Stonewall Rebellion theme song), "He's My Sonny Boy" and many others -- plus the ultimate DRS [[pre-Stonewall) flipside song, "Ask Any Girl".