Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
In Canada, you as a parent, would be investigated by Social Services and Housing for allowing your child to be around such a person unsupervised
Thank you. And that's true in the U.S. too, last I checked.

Yet they let this famous man just go around the country AND the world with children. Even if he didn't molest the kids, that's a problem! I mean many of them have admitted spending time ALONE with MJ.

Yet for 20 years, this was allowed to go on. Even after 1993, he should've taken it as a sign to "don't do this again" but apparently MJ had become very egotistical and think he was doing the kids a favor. And yes I know the kids who defend him as adults now say that it was harmless but still, if you were a parent, why even put your trust in someone like that?

It's not a surprise what happened to him because the adults in his life - Quincy, his manager Frank Dileo, his mother, etc., all told him "don't do that no more, you could've gone to jail" but he didn't listen until his life was on the line. After the trial, it was just grown ups. But why wait until your life is on the line to straighten up? By that point, it was too late anyway and he died only four years later.

Was it worth it? I doubt it.