[REMOVE ADS]

Michael Jackson Musical [[book Lynn Nottage!) Coming To Broadway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYnhckZcllU

A Micheal Jackson Stage Musical? Are you KIDDING me? Yes I know he had a movie one when he was alive, yes I know he was with the J5 in Motown, but a posthumous one after all of the trouble he once caused, and the number of adult actors he has to be portrayed by [[or by the magic of makeup?). It's going to take a lot of whitewashing [[no pun intended) his life for the playwright to make a spectacular MJ musical.

And I know Diana Ross was best friends with MJ but how in the **** does this has to Diana Ross, or Diana Ross & The Supremes or simply The Supremes? Shouldn't we be focusing on all members of the Supremes or if the Andantes filled in a track of an album?

What a dumb cash grab.
    Last edited by IMissFlo93; 01-24-2019 at 11:06 AM.

Hi Ralph - can you please have this transferred to the Motown Forum? I mis-posted in the DRATS subforum and I don't want any of our beloved members to lose their sanity over it ... [[not that such a thing could ever happen). Best, and thanks!

Still no word from Ralph.

Did you e-mail him, PNH? He don't check threads often unless he's e-mailed or given a message in his inbox.