[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The thing that scares me is this[legalized gambling]thing,yes i know that games have always been bet on,but since vegas is getting teams,and let's not pretend that we don't know who owns vegas and controls all gambling in this country,i just see a pattern and it's scary..coincidence maybe???-2009[harricain hits n.o.,they get to superbowl..flood hits houston,they win world series,labron goes back to cleveland they over come 3-1 deficit to win nba title,rams go back to l.a. New stadium and superbowl,and let's not forget about the expansion golden knights getting to the nhl finals..oh and if you really wanna go back how bout-superbowl iii-jets-colts,who won that one and where was the nfl at that time?...can anyone say-merger!and i'll bet my dog's butt that in less than three years after the raiders move to vegas they get to the superbowl..stay tuned!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    The thing that scares me is this[legalized gambling]thing,yes i know that games have always been bet on,but since vegas is getting teams,and let's not pretend that we don't know who owns vegas and controls all gambling in this country,i just see a pattern and it's scary..coincidence maybe???-2009[harricain hits n.o.,they get to superbowl..flood hits houston,they win world series,labron goes back to cleveland they over come 3-1 deficit to win nba title,rams go back to l.a. New stadium and superbowl,and let's not forget about the expansion golden knights getting to the nhl finals..oh and if you really wanna go back how bout-superbowl iii-jets-colts,who won that one and where was the nfl at that time?...can anyone say-merger!and i'll bet my dog's butt that in less than three years after the raiders move to vegas they get to the superbowl..stay tuned!!
    Excellent observations JA!, wow!