[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Amen Midnightman. Couldnt have said it better. Why the far right evengelicals kiss Trumps hateful orange butt is beyond me. Hes nothing but a lying and mysoginistic POS who disgust me to my very core.
    I regret this is an easy question to answer. Evangelicals are largely a racist, homophobic and nationalistic batch of white supremacists, as is djt. Ergo. And the evangelical leaders are quite frequently on-the-DL philanderers. As is djt. So he is their best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    I regret this is an easy question to answer. Evangelicals are largely a racist, homophobic and nationalistic batch of white supremacists, as is djt. Ergo. And the evangelical leaders are quite frequently on-the-DL philanderers. As is djt. So he is their best bet.
    Yes they are a racist and sexist and homophobic and they are also the worst kid of Hypocrites as is President Pus*y Grabber.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Yes they are a racist and sexist and homophobic and they are also the worst kid of Hypocrites as is President Pus*y Grabber.
    AND, my friend Ms. Roberta ... we forgot to add anti-Semitic! I truly hope you are able to find inner peace, love and happiness at this dark point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    AND, my friend Ms. Roberta ... we forgot to add anti-Semitic! I truly hope you are able to find inner peace, love and happiness at this dark point in time.
    I have inner peace which comes through my faith but lets just say im doing a lot more praying these days with the unstable orange one who is unfit to lead. Yours, with every good wish. Roberta