Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
I've been off of his bandwagon for over a decade. These allegations have been around him forever and the jury that let him skate used spurious logic to make its decision, from what I understand. The technology necessary to paste a man's moving face on a video back then was too expensive and hard to obtain for someone to use it to frame him.

Sadly, his music downloads have spiked similarly to the way New Edition and Bobby Brown's did after their biopics on BET. His fan saw these shows and actually decided they wanted to support this animal. SMH. And on Facebook, I have a cousin who posted a meme asking why we're "attacking" R. Kelly but "looking the other way" on Trump's indiscretions. Who's looking the other way? And why can't we hold both accountable?
Folks are just racist. I blame black and white celebrities who have credible evidence against them for being pedophiles and rapists. People making this a racial issue need to cut it out. We need to confront the rampant pedophilia that was always normalized in our community just like pedophilia was normalized for years in other communities. Both Robert and Trump are guilty as sin.