Forgive me, I'm so new to this collecting area - but been a casual fan for years! I'm fast appreciating the group more and more, discovering the depth of their material.

My question is, I've read some of the expanded editions had booklets available digitally, but I can't find this one. My dilemma is my NEW 'IHAS' cd has arrived, but it's shrink-wrapped and now I wonder if I should open it or preserve it - it goes against my instinct to keep it unopened because it was made to be enjoyed! But my husband is saying, "No... It will be worth more money if you don't open it....!". I'm not intending on selling it though, but it's really unusual for him to be so cautious so perhaps he's seen more value in not opening it where I value the music more? Anyway, I could download it and look at the booklet digitally [[could have done that anyway and not bought it in the first place and saved £99!).

Would any other collectors open a shrink-wrapped 'IHAS' bought for £99? Or do people tend to hoard and buy duplicates/download?

Thanks for your wisdom, all!