[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: New Year Wish

New Year Wish

thought this would be a fun poll

if you could have 1 and only 1 item released this year, what would it be - Ross 78, Reflections expanded?

or would it be just a single song you've been dying for - like perhaps the rumored Syreeta lead on Up the Ladder?

or would it be the dvd release on TCB?

or Andy and team go back and do a "catch up" expanded release for the DMF specialty projects like Sam Cooke and CW&P?

Let The Sunshine In [[Expanded)

Reflections expanded!

Ross 78. Been waiting forever. And It was said there would be a lot of unreleased songs on this project.

I'd like a dvd set of all of Diana's tv specials to celebrate her 75th birthday.

A DVD and/or Blu ray containing ALL of the Supremes' complete Ed Sullivan appearances, in high definition.

My realistic pic - reflections expanded. Very curious to see about more background and details around the group during the Flo exit and HDH exit

Fantasy pic - The 1970 farewell concert video

As the rule is just one item, i would wish to see the "Sings Harold Arlen" from 86 released.

I second that emotion, Ollie. The Harold Arlen sessions is my dream release as well!

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Ross 78. Been waiting forever. And It was said there would be a lot of unreleased songs on this project.
    Totally agree. We have waited long enough. Fingers crossed.

Perfectly restored TCB on dvd - both concerts. If I can’t have that, then, Harold Arlen