[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Radio Podcasts

Radio Podcasts

are there any podcasts out there that plays soul, funk, jazz & R&B im trying to find shows for my mom!

re:radio podcasts

hello oldspice,this is greg in mobile,al. there are a zillion such podcasts on the net as a well as mixes,dj sets and just plain `ol groups of songs on people`s music/blogs/dj sets,jukebox sites,etc. and of course there are many streaming stations and sites that stream stuff that you can`t download but can record with recording software and then you own it. freecorder is a good recommended app for that. anyway,getting back to the podcasts; i`ll give you one site that oughta keep you busy for a while. and that`s podomatic.com. it`s the best podcast site for multigenres of all kinds that i have found. do a search on google or whatever you use for music podcasts,and for the specific genres you are looking for. i`ll post again with more podcast sites for you. i have a ton of this stuff that i own. it is mostly in mp3 of course or sometimes in m3u playlist file and maybe some others. i also have tons of individual songs and lots of song batches. those are in many different file types inc. mp3. i am always looking to trade stuff with others by email and/or physical cd-r. no file sharing or uploading for me. most of my files are on my external hd but i also have stuff that is not and has been burned to cd,most of it from 2005-2009 and some later on your avg. cd-r blanks. a lot of the stuff i have is still available on the net and i wiill trade those for other files,cd-rs or for your cds or records. i am also willing to sell them as well as physical cd-rs i will make for you,no frills just the songs burned on the disc in the order you like and i check to make sure the burn came out ok and the music sounds ok. i also have podcast,radio shows,etc. that to my knowledge; are no longer avaialble on the net as far as i know,or can only be obtained by purchasing. those are available for sale or in trade for your 45s. please email me at bigrod62563@netzero.com if you are interested and want to talk turkey for a trade or to buy. thanks and oldspice..happy podcast hunting!!!