Quote Originally Posted by reachoutuk View Post
Hi,

This is my first post so please go gentle on me if I get anything wrong!

I was about to purchase it from 7digital when I read the post from “Philles/Motown Gary” concerning a glitch in the Temptations track “The Lord’s Prayer” – many thanks for the pointer.
Hi reachoutuk. And welcome! Don't worry. Most of us here don't bite. If somebody should bark at you, just bark back and "get it out'cha system", as Millie Jackson would say!

You're welcome for the heads up regarding the glitch in The Temptations' "The Lord's Prayer". I was surprised that no one else noticed it. I guess it isn't exactly a big seller. I bought the original LP back in 1968 when it was first released, and then I bought both of the CD versions that came out over the past few years. The only reason I bought this latest version was out of loyalty to Motown for the previously-unreleased tracks of which I haven't even listened to the second half of the set yet. I guess I'm burned out on "In Loving Memory", especially when there are so many other Motown albums waiting for a physical CD or download reissue for the first time ever [[i.e., Blinky, remaining albums by The Originals and Jr. Walker. In the meantime, we'll just have to sit patiently until we hear back from Keith regarding the "In Loving Memory" glitch.