[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well WaitingWatching, I agree, this song definitely has something about it. It's very distinctive. Especially those breaks.

You know I don't think I liked the track that much when I first listened to it. [[Think I might have read that review where the guy gave it a '9' beforehand ) I'd say it's one of those you need to give a few listens to appreciate.

Just listened to "Stairway To Heaven" for the first time and yes I hear the similarity in guitar too!!

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Well WaitingWatching, I agree, this song definitely has something about it. It's very distinctive. Especially those breaks.

You know I don't think I liked the track that much when I first listened to it. [[Think I might have read that review where the guy gave it a '9' beforehand ) I'd say it's one of those you need to give a few listens to appreciate.

Just listened to "Stairway To Heaven" for the first time and yes I hear the similarity in guitar too!!
    I really liked the song, but to me, it struck me as a song that I'd never peg as being a contender for #1, but still one of those tunes you like regardless of chart potential. It is a challenging song for certain and I'll be it gave a lot of people pause, like "what IS this?"

Some songs are across-the-board favorites that you just like instantly, while others sort of split the audience: some will love it at first listen, others, like you said, will require some time just to warm up to it! I can see this one as being the latter type of a song.