[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Didn't know it was Marv...that's some heavy lyric.
    Amazing coincidence re our posts, but I went to my local library to pay a small fine on an overdue book, and I spotted a leaflet advertising guided walking tours around Manchester.

I think I will have a go at some of these ....I can always finish off with a beer.

Here is the web site:

Www.newmanchesterwalks.com

Quote Originally Posted by snakepit View Post
    Didn't know it was Marv...that's some heavy lyric.
    Amazing coincidence re our posts, but I went to my local library to pay a small fine on an overdue book, and I spotted a leaflet advertising guided walking tours around Manchester.

I think I will have a go at some of these ....I can always finish off with a beer.

Here is the web site:

Www.newmanchesterwalks.com
    It was a strange and very dark song [[no pun intended "Let The Sunshine In/The Flesh Failures"). I first heard it as a kid on my parents soundtrack to the play "Hair". I never understood that part of the song either.

Thank you for that link. I do plan on visiting Manchester one day, even if I never retire LOL! Do you guys typically call "beer" beer or is it also referred to as a "brew"? I get confused because on Coronation Street, I had always assumed that a "brew" meant a cup of coffee.