[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gary, I've been listening in my car and have been thinking the same thing about the bass. I wonder whether it's also due to the mixing and mastering as well as the recordings themselves....but yes they really sound good.

Quote Originally Posted by alanh View Post
    Gary, I've been listening in my car and have been thinking the same thing about the bass. I wonder whether it's also due to the mixing and mastering as well as the recordings themselves....but yes they really sound good.
    It could be any of the above, Alan. Whatever the reason, that bass sure sounds HOT!
    Last edited by Philles/Motown Gary; 12-19-2018 at 11:19 AM.

Does anyone know of a website where this is available to buy as FLAC rather than just mp3?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lakedistrictlad1 View Post
    Does anyone know of a website where this is available to buy as FLAC rather than just mp3?

Thanks
    LDL, in the UK, you should try www.7digital.com. Good prices, IMO. [[US folks, go to us.7digital.com)

Quote Originally Posted by danman869 View Post
    LDL, in the UK, you should try www.7digital.com. Good prices, IMO. [[US folks, go to us.7digital.com)
    Thanks danman.

Quote Originally Posted by lakedistrictlad1 View Post
    Thanks danman.
    Youre welcome. Hope it is to your liking!

That's where I got my FLAC versions, only it was the Canadian 7digital store. I am so in love with this compilation you have no idea. You guys have outdid yourselves, yet again!