Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
Also when did the albums stop being released in mono and stereo? or are there any significant track differences between the S and M releases?

We know that they have unreleased material like Disney, various live shows, the TV specials. They did include on More Hits the medley from Where The Action Is. perhaps they'd include some of their tv [[non TCB and GIT) work. if they can get the rights

I'd also be interested in how the live show evolved over the DRATS era. the Talk of Town was recorded during early 68 on the Europe tour. not sure of exact month off the top of my head. That was a totally new show from the Copa 67 show or the hollywood bowl show which has circulated via bootlegs. So between May 67 and spring 68, where there any other significant changes to their show - doubt it

then we have farewell from Jan 70. So between spring 68 and Jan 70, how did the show change? when was Aquarius introduced? was it maybe just introduced as a regular song but then evolved into the huge group sing-a-long that we got on Farewell? Did the Funny Girl medley enter their act for a while?
I would be interested as well. We don't have any live recordings of "Some Things You Never Get Used To," "I'm Livin' In shame," "The Composer," or "No Matter What Sign You Are" to my knowledge. The live version of "Love Child" from the Farewell concert is not their strongest showing either, so an alternate live version would be welcome. I haven't heard even an excerpt of one of their concerts between "Talk of the Town" and "Farewell."