Well, after the boyfromxtown turned me onto this, my copy arrived early!!!! Got home from work last night, and good old Amazon had delivered the goods. I am absolutely GOBSMACKED. This is one of the VERY best books I have ever seen about MOTOWN. Stunning rare Photographs, all sorts of song sheets, show posters, publicity stuff. A MUST for any Motown fan. It covers everything from the pre-Motown Detroit, right up to India Aria.and everything in between. A French publication, all narratives in French, but, even if you cant read it, You can still get the drift, so to speak. Im half French, so.....I ok. Lots of pics of French Picture sleeves also. I just cannot recommend this book highly enough. I could only find it on French Amazon site, but only took 1 week to get to me. Pics of The Velvelettes, Liz Lands, Frank Wilson,Patrice Holloway, The Marvelettes, Four Tops, The Supremes, and countless others, I have never seen before.If you are in any way a Motown fan, You NEED this book....Paulo xxxx