Kayleigh McEnany, on Hannity, about that vote in Ohio on Tuesday:

“On the issue of abortion in Ohio tonight, we continue the losing streak in the pro-life movement. Every ballot initiative has been lost post-Dobbs for the pro-life movement. As a party, we must, we must not just be a pro-baby party. That’s a great thing. We must be a pro-mother party. We need a national strategy to help vulnerable women because the results of next year’s election could be determined by that.”
First off, Bullshit Barbie, you are not the pro-baby party if you force women to give birth and then allow those children to grow up to be slaughtered in schools. And a pro-mother party would be the one that allows women to make their own healthcare choices.
Be honest, your party is about controlling women and forcing them to follow the rules of your invisible friend.
Kelly Johnson, Christian Nationalist Mike Johnson’s wife, on her wonderful man:

“I know it goes along with the territory here, but I will say it makes me very sad, it breaks my heart. Because I just wish that they knew this guy that I know. He is one of the most loving, kind, genuine people I know. He loves all people and would give you the shirt off his back. I used to be a schoolteacher and I loved that, but I just felt burdened for so many people and I felt the calling to go back to school to become a Christian counselor. And it’s because I love people and want to help them through the times when they’re struggling and suffering. I love what I do.”
The Gays don’t want your help, and The Gays didn’t ask for your help, and no matter how much you talk like a little girl—and if that’s what Mike is into, time for a rethink—you can’t hide what you’ve tried to do to the LGBTQ+ community with your conversion therapy ideas.
We are only struggling to have people like you faux Christians simply let us be.
Pete Buttigieg, Secretary of Transportation, speaking to Stephen Colbert about Mike Johnson’s claim that gay marriage brings “dark chaos”:

“Maybe we’ll just have him over. If he could see what it’s like when I come home from work, and Chas is bringing the kids home from daycare or vice versa, and one of us is getting the mac and cheese ready and the other’s microwaving those freezer meatballs—which are a great cheat code if you’ve got a toddler and you need to feed them quickly—and one won’t take their shoes off and one needs a diaper change. Everything about that is chaos, but nothing about this is dark. The love of God is in that household.”
Mike Johnson is a hate-filled man who believes the invisible man in the history book is his ruler, but then he uses the so-called word of god—yes, little g—to make himself feel superior to others and to keep others … women, people of color, LGHBTQ+ people … down.
If you believe in god you cannot believe that god is hate. That’s your own choice.