[REMOVE ADS]

Exclamation 10 Songs Diana Should Include On Her New Tour

Quite surprised to see this video is only just published.

I assume they must be referring to her US dates?

An interesting bunch of selections - from a personal view I'm all for Remember Me as it is my all-time favourite Diana track.

If it ever happened and Diana did come to Gastonbury in the UK [[Bluerock has said Diana has expressed interest in this) she simply couldn't do a set without including I'm Still Waiting, Chain Reaction and When You Tell Me That You Love Me which she has always done anyway.

If she didn't include these it would be received very badly.

Add in One Shining Moment and All Of My Life, two UK top 10 hits and everyone would be well satisfied.

I would love for Diana to include "You've Changed" in her LSTB segment. With her lower vocal range i think she would smash it.
    There are many other songs i would once have loved to have heard her perform, but i think one has to be a little realistic as to where her voice is now at 74. I think "Brand New Day" might just be pushing it.

What is the basis of this list? Someone's personal opinion? I think everyone could easily come up with their own 10.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    What is the basis of this list? Someone's personal opinion? I think everyone could easily come up with their own 10.
    Yes they could. This guy is expressing his wishes because he is in a position to do so. Nothing at all wrong with that, but i think we could all come up with our own essential list.

Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post
    Quite surprised to see this video is only just published.

I assume they must be referring to her US dates?

An interesting bunch of selections - from a personal view I'm all for Remember Me as it is my all-time favourite Diana track.

If it ever happened and Diana did come to Gastonbury in the UK [[Bluerock has said Diana has expressed interest in this) she simply couldn't do a set without including I'm Still Waiting, Chain Reaction and When You Tell Me That You Love Me which she has always done anyway.

If she didn't include these it would be received very badly.

Add in One Shining Moment and All Of My Life, two UK top 10 hits and everyone would be well satisfied.
    I have no updates to this Florence. It may or may not happen. Diana's Management have been in touch with Michael Eaves people on and off for several years, but so far there has been no major breakthrough.

This is my list:

Back in My Arms Again - one of my favorite Supremes tracks

Cross My Heart - my favorite ballad of hers

Gettin' Ready for Love - a great and fun track

I Hear a Symphony - I think Ms. Ross said it was her favorite Supremes song, also a classy one that shows the sophistication of her phrasing

I Love [[Being in Love with You) - a beautiful ballad and also my late mother's favorite Diana Ross track

It's Never Too Late - a fun and inspirational song the world of today needs to hear

Love is Here, and Now You're Gone - my favorite Supremes hit

Remember Me - a sentimental song to close her concerts

Touch by Touch - a great and upbeat track

Waiting in the Wings - my favorite from Force Behind the Power

I would love to hear Diana Ross sing Let Somebody Know live. Whilst this is not a particularly well known it has a very special "feel" which will also suit her slightly lower voice range today.