Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
I don't think her intention was to write a tell all book. My opinion is that she intended it to be inspirational and positive. As a fan of the Supremes, and of Diana, I read the book and was unimpressed. I guess that after reading Mary's book, I wanted to hear the other side.

But her book was fodder [[is that a word?) for comedians. There was a traveling off broadway show where stars read excerpts from books of celebrities. They were basically making fun of and mocking the celebrities books. Diana's book was one of those books. But she was in good company. They made fun of Elizabeth Taylor's book too.

There was a second book by Diana Ross [[I think it had UPSIDE DOWN in the title) that was scheduled to come out. In fact , I even pre-ordered it on Amazon, but after months of delays, it was finally cancelled. That was probably her tell all book. But I guess Diana had second thoughts and decided to not look back and move positively forward.

The book never came out and Amazon cancelled my pre order
One website had a paragraph or two from Diana's unpublished book. It seemed like something she wrote while depressed, so I'm not surprised she decided to leave it in the past. In conjunction with the book, she was also supposed to do a revealing interview with Judith Regan but that was cancelled as well.